Oct. 15, 2018: Updated Senate website provides easier navigation and more information for constituents
Sen. Holly J. Mitchell: New website, new pledge to YOU
SACRAMENTO – Sen. Holly J. Mitchell, D-Los Angeles, today unveiled a newly modernized and streamlined state website to improve navigation and access to information for constituents, media and staff.
- Enhanced social media tracking allowing easier access to Mitchell’s various social media platforms.
- Emphasized media coverage, press releases and photo galleries to make it easier to read the latest news in the 30th Senate District and Sacramento.
- Interactive media and legislation pages.
- Updated links to the most trafficked areas of the site.
- Additional constituent resources, district demographic information, maps and more.
Included in her updated website is a new “My Pledge to You” video where Mitchell describes her promise to constituents.
“I want people back at home to know they fundamentally matter, and it’s the role of government to make sure that they have the resources and the services they need to thrive in a state that is the fifth-largest economy in the world,” Mitchell said. “I will continue to do all that I can to bring to California residents a values-based budget and a legislative package that is going to push the envelope in addressing critical public policy issues that impact each of us every day.
“This includes issues like homelessness, housing affordability, reforming our criminal justice system bringing forth equity and justice for all. That’s my pledge to you.”
For more information, visit Sen. Mitchell’s Web site HERE or at the address below.
Sen. Mitchell is chair of the Senate Budget Committee. A member of the Legislature for more than six years, she represents nearly 1 million residents of Senate District 30, which includes Culver City and much of Los Angeles. More at www.senate.ca.gov/Mitchell